Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Contest to Say Thank You Now Closed

Only a few more hours to enter into my drawing for a $25.00 Amazon gift card, so be sure to leave me a comment about why you love our country and our service men and women!

Have a wonderful afternoon!

10 PM Tuesday, December 18, 2007- Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments! We will be placing all of the names of the people who entered into a basket. My daughter will then chose the name of the winner! There were so many inspirational comments that I decided this would be the best way to chose the winner. I will announce the name of the winner sometime tomorrow afternoon. Best of luck to all of you very special people! Hallie, I will need to get CJ's email address so that I can send him his gift card, and another email for Conner because he deserves to be recognized too!

Hugs to all!

Deb-Dub as I was just called!

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Hi Deb!

Can't wait to see who won the contest! I read through the comments and was so impressed and touched.

People really do care...

CJ's email: splattermaster520000@yahoo.com
(he doesn't yet have his military email account)

Connor:
send to mine - his yahoo account has been funky lately:
fenwaydog@roadrunner.com

Thanks!
Hallie

girlymom said...

This contest is a really great idea, bummer I missed it. Thank you for stopping by my blog- how is life with 4 teenage girls...and a 20 year old? Everyone keeps warning me- just wait till they are teenagers, you'll have your hands full- aren't they full already? :) You are much braver than me with the furry friends, we have one cat. I would love to have more and maybe once the kids are a bit older and we aren't doing so many remodeling projects...maybe then. Have a wonderful day.

kim-d said...

Hello!

I wanted to drop by and say hi since I "found" you on Hallie's page. You always leave such nice comments and, since reading through your previous posts here, it's obvious you have a real gift for writing. And a real gift of four lovely daughters!

I, too, am sorry I missed the contest; what a great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails