Friday, April 9, 2010

The DNA of the Soul

*Welcome Skywatch friends!  Thank you for stopping by.  I look forward to visiting you, too!

A glimpse of inspiration soared past my line of vision as I looked towards the sky for answers.  For those of you who know me and those of you who might be new here(Welcome!) or just passing through(Hi there!), you may have noticed an ongoing theme in many of my writings.  Flight.  The absolute need for my spirit to soar.  The absolute desire to watch my Four Angel Daughters to own the wings that were given to them well before birth.  And the joy that I receive from hearing about your flight patterns.

We all have one, you know.  A certain flight pattern which is imbedded within us, sort of like the DNA of the soul.  And it is up to us to create the journey that can best lead us to being our highest self.  It is like an agreement between us and The Universe(God, Adonai, Buddha, Jesus...).  An unwritten promise to use this life, to elevate.  To become more.  To help one another to become more.  To accept our positions as both teacher and student.

As I conclude the week that has passed, and anticipate the one which lies ahead, I am being forced to  stare my flight pattern squarely in the eye.  I have chosen a course of action which was mine alone, to choose, but I suspect that in many ways, this is how things were meant to be.  I cannot deviate from what has been imprinted upon the DNA of my soul.  It is what makes me who I am.  It is what makes you who you are.  And when our paths cross, sometimes the differences are what will come together to create a commonality.  Or not.  But still, it is up to us, each one of us, to fly as high as we can.  To soar.

This I believe with all of my heart.

4 comments:

Glennis said...

Nature as apposed to mans handiwork.
I am for the bird!

Kcalpesh said...

Moving in the same direction! But at different altitudes and different speeds! A nice comparison for two flying things...

Pixellicious Photos

Mickey (Michel) Johnson said...

...keep soaring my friend! xo, mickey

miruspeg said...

Now you are talking Deb!
The flight pattern DNA of our soul.
I believe this with all my heart too.
Lets hope we will always be able to soar no matter what obstacles are put in our path.

Also your picture reminds me of the character Donald Shimoda in Richard Bach's book "Illusions:The Adventure of a Reluctand Messiah" who flew a biplane.

Fantastic post!!!

Hugs and love
Peggy xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails